Microsoft Copilot is all around...

  As the debut of Microsoft 365 Copilot approaches, there are a lot of Copilot features set to be introduced across the Microsoft 365 ecosystem. Here are a few noteworthy additions: Microsoft has unveiled a series of innovative features in the upcoming releases of Windows 11, some of them are already released, and some are currently available in preview builds. The Windows 11 Copilot, conveniently located in the taskbar, eliminates the need to open your Edge browser. It is seamlessly integrated with Bing Enterprise Chat (BEC) and ChatGPT, making it really easy to get started on your creative journey. Included in Windows 11 is the new co-creator feature in Paint. This feature, also in preview, is integrated with DALL-E and provides a swift and straightforward method for creating illustrations and images. If you possess a knack for crafting descriptions, you can generate quite impressive imagery. Another AI-powered feature is image creation directly from BEC. This feature, also integrate

A new update to "Assigned Numbers Script"

Thanks to some bug reports on the original post, I have now edited the Assigned Numbers script.

Hopefully, it will now give you a correct output of users with a lineURI.
I used this as an excuse to clean up the script, and sign it, so it can be run directly in your lab without interaction.

I have also tested and verified it in a Lync 2013 setup

The script has been moved to a new location, and can be found here