It's been more than a year since I updated my documentation script. Mostly because I haven't received much requests, and there hasn't really been many huge changes to Lync 2013.
But with the upcoming release of Skype for Business, I gave it a quick check.
There wasn't much to change, and I consider the update a minor one. If you have used earlier versions, you will find all the information in the same places (but slightly more on the domain list, and the user listing).
Here is a list of the highlighted updates for this version:
- BUGFIX: NSLOOKUP now provides hostnames as well as pool names (hostnames were missing in previous versions)
- New feature: List of users now sorts by assigned domain
- New feature: List of domains shows user count
- New feature: List EXT as a separate column (for easier reading)
- CHANGE: No longer leaving all files in the folder. Zipping to a target, then deleting clutter.
- New feature: KEEPTemp switch to keep the clutter
- BUGFIX: Added CsMeetingRoom (Missing in previous versions)
- Tested on a Skype for Business Server (VIS server information NOT verified) If you have any feed back, please let me know
- Change: New colors (I got bored with the old scheme)
You can download the script from here: Technet Gallery