I am really excited to share some details about the upcoming Skype for Business user group event. A set of national user groups across Europe has decided to join forces and host a coordinated user group event on April the 6th.
The event will be hosted in different locations and streamed via Broadcast Meeting to those who cannot make there in person. 5 of the 6 hosting countries has chosen a topic to present, will be given 25 minutes each. All speakers are MVP's and recognized for their knowledge and contributions on the topics presented. This is going to a great night.
Agenda (time given in CET) in PM
- 6:00 – 6:30 Registration at all local Offices
- 6:30 – 6:45 Welcome Session (all MVPs in joint speech) as Key Note
- 6:45 - 7:10 Session 1 (Nordics - Cloud PBX and options)
- 7:10 - 7:35 Session 2 (Germany - Online Dialplans)
- 7:35 - 8:00 Session 3 (UK - Trusted Server API in SfB)
- 8:00 - 8:15 BREAK
- 8:15 - 8:40 Session 4 (Benelux - Teams in O365)
- 8:40 - 9:05 Session 5 (Italy - Hybrid best practices for SfB)
- 9:05 - 9:15 closing
- 9:15 – ….. Local gatherings or time to go home.
The following countries and cities have been confirmed for the event:
- Germany: Munich , Cologne, Hamburg
- UK: London, Birmingham
- Norway: Oslo
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Belgium: Brussels/Diegem
- Italy: Milano
If you're interested in the Norwegian event, please sign up at Intillity's meetup (sponsor): https://www.meetup.com/IntilityCommunity/events/237518318/
For more details on each location, please reach out to the local user group and their individual event sites or other social contacts.
Also watch the following global hashtag #skype4beurope for updates on twitter