Lasse Nordvik Wedø is an international speaker, blogger and a solutions architect, with a strong focus on Unified Communications and Collaboration.
He has more than 20 years of experience working hands-on with small and large scale IT-Infrastructure in many different industries. In addition to specializing in UC, he has a broad and mixed technical background coming from planning, deploying, and supporting customer's Windows Active Directory solutions, with security and messaging as his primary focus.
Currently, Lasse works as a principal solutions architect at Innofactor Norway
Lasse is an Office Apps and Services MVP and has been given five awards, beginning with his first award on Skype for Business 2015. He is a co-author of the book “Lync Server Cookbook” from Packt Publishing.
On his spare time, he writes posts on his personal blog and a co-organizer of MVPDagen, the Norwegian Office 365 Community Meetup (LINK) and Bergen Microsft 365 Community.
- Contributor to "Lync Server 2013 Cookbook" by Packt Publishing: (Dec 2014)
- Author of MVP Technical Tuesday article: "Automating the collection of CQM data"
- MS Ignite 2018: THR2039 Is voice in the cloud right for you?
- MS Ignite 2016: Configure Skype for Business Cloud Connector Edition with your SBC
- Trio brukerforum 2016: Skype for Business; Past, Present and Future
NIC 5th edition: Unified Communications – Unplugged
- MS Ignite 2014: Managing Backup and Restore in Skype for Business (coming soon)
- Breakfast seminar March 2014: Goodbye Lync, Hello Skype for Business
- Lyncday 2014: Lync 2013 backup and restore
- Teched 2014: Managing Microsoft Lync 2013 backup and restore
- Office Apps and Services MVP (July 2019)
- Office Apps and Services MVP (July 2018)
- Office Servers and Services MVP (July 2017)
- Office Servers and Services MVP (April 2016)
- Skype for Business MVP (April 2015) - Renamed Office Servers and Services MVP
- Microsoft Community Contributor (2011)
The information and data on this Site is provided by Lasse Nordvik Wedø. It is a personal blog where I express my own ideas and findings. It is in no way related to my employer or any vendor mentioned in my posts.
Everything thing I write about here is related to scenarios and situations I encounter in my work with customers or in my own environment. The scenarios and solutions I blog about might not work for others, even though I try to verify my solutions in more than one environment.
Everything here is the sole intellectual property of Lasse Nordvik Wedø. If I reference the work of others in my posts, I will make sure to mention, and reference my sources in those posts. If you find my posts useful, and would like to share the content with others, please do so by linking to the post in some manner rather than copying. If you can not, or will not use a link, at very least, please make a reference the post or my site.
The information in this blog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights. This personal blog makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.